Tuesday, June 28, 2016

And so it begins

I've had enough. I've hit that wall. I don't just want to get healthier, I need to get healthier. I'm doing this for my kids, for my husband and for myself. I'm doing this so that I can live a better life. Since having two children I have completely let myself go off the rails with my diet and exercise. I put so much time and effort into being a career woman, a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend...but zero effort into myself. Today marks a change. Today I get to know myself again, push myself to my limits, and rediscover this gift of a life and this body.  It's time for some much-needed self love. It's not going to be pretty. It's not going to be overnight. But I'm putting myself out here, in hopes of inspiring other mothers who have hit this same wall, and to hold myself accountable. Here we go!

The scary truth:
  • Age: 36
  • Weight: 176.5 lbs
  • Height: 5'2"
  • BMI: 32.2 (Obese)
  • Body type: muscular, curvy
Measurements (TBC)
  • Bust
  • Hips
  • Thighs
  • Waist
  • Upper arm

The plan:
  • 1200-1600 calories/day
  • minimum 40 mins exercise/day alternating cardio and strength
  • Weekly weigh-in of Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment